Monday, April 20, 2020

Drinking, Eating, and Redecorating!

I've just been thinking of things to do and cook during this time! Hope you are all doing well and enjoy reading what I've been up to! Drinking, eating, and redecorating!

Kettle One with Sprite 0


My friend Ashley told me about this vodka and I am so glad she did. Its extremely refreshing!  We went through one of these very quickly. We mixed with sprite 0. You should do a splash of tropical OJ too if your feeling up for that! 

Ghetto Sangria 


We have been drinking this alot! It's good and we feel like we are on vacation! Which I could use right about now!!
🍷 Fill glass with ice 
🍷 Red Blend Wine (leave a little room at the top)
🍷 Splash of 0 sugar lemonade I use Minute Maid Pink
🍷 Splash of seltzer water (I used raspberry lemon) but you can use plain 
🍷 Squeeze a lemon slice and drop it in the glass 



Chicken Noodle Casserole 


Made a bunch and it was good! You make a nice white sauce so there is no need for canned soup! You can add any veggies you want. I did peas & mushrooms

6 oz egg noodles (half the bag)
1 tbsp butter
1 medium onion 
1 tbsp flour
1 3/4 cups of fat free chicken broth
1 cup of milk
1 cup frozen peas
10oz sliced mushrooms
1 cup of white cheddar cheese
shredded chicken (I used rotisseries)
2 tbsp bread crumbs 
2 tbsp parm cheese 

preheat oven to 375 spray 9x12 casserole dish 

Cook noodles. Set aside. Melt butter in a deep skillet and add onions and cook until soft. Add flour and a pinch of salt stir. Slowly wisk in broth until combined, increase heat and whisk add milk and bring to boil. Add peas salt pepper to taste and simmer until the sauce thickens. Add chicken stir. Remove from heat and add 1 cup of cheddar cheese and mix until it melts. Add noodles mix it up and pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle the bread crumbs and parm cheese all over the top Bake for 25 min. 

My Go-To Lunch 


I've literally been eating this everyday. Looks like shit but it tastes so good. I make some tuna with mayo, (you can do chicken salad or plain chicken cut up) cut up bread and butter pickles S&P mix it all up. Lay down some salad in a bowl, and I top it with Mitchell's salsa it's the best hands down! Great with tortilla chips and on salad! Then I drizzle some Ken's Italian dressing over the top! I think that day I added some leftover quinoa 



Target Finds 



I was bored and decided I needed to redecorate my living room! I needed some not so fake looks greens to complete what I was envisioning I found them at Target! 

Find them here.



Personalized Tea Light Candle Holder 


I got this as an engagement gift from my friend Sam, its so cute and a such a great idea if you know someone that got engaged or married!

Find it here


White Pillow Covers
I have these pillow covers in 3 different colors now. They have them in 11 colors! I love them. I think they add a little something to the couch! I bought them in white to go with the new decor! 




What are you doing to keep yourself busy these days?