Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Christmas Decor Finds!

WOW! What a week!! If you know me you know I love to decorate! I was very very very early this year! My decorations went up 11/17!!! I couldn't resist myself ! Here are some of my favorite Christmas decor finds!! Totally into the buffalo plaid this year! So cute! 

If you haven't decorated yet maybe I can give you some ideas!

Pillow Covers! 
If you read my other posts you know I am a huge pillow cover fan! EASY! and some much cheaper than buying seasonal pillows TRUST ME. 
I found these on Amazon of course! 

Buy Here (Xmas Trees)
Buy Here (Buffalo Plaid)

Stocking Holder & Stockings
Again, with the buffalo plaid! I found the holder at Christmas Tree Shop! 
BUY HERE
The stockings I found at Michael's! Everything was half off when I went into that store.. SO DANGEROUS!! 
BUY HERE


Christmas Tree 
Found at TJMAXX. Another very dangerous store to walk into right now for Christmas decor! They have a ton of these all different colors IN STORE. Thinking of going back to grab more! 
Christmas Print 
Ordered from Home James Art which is a online shop I found online. I ordered this last year but she has a ton of different prints on her IG.. check it out! Makes such a cute decoration esp with a cute frame! I think I got the frame from TJ MAXX


Mini Tree 
Grabbed his from TJ Maxx, again in store they have a ton of different ones! I grabbed the plaid to go with my other decorations I have going on! 


Holiday Spruce Candle
Usually I am a Bath & Body Works girl but we found this candle at Target and really loved the scent! It smells like a Christmas Tree mixed with cinnamon! Found in store and they have a ton!! 



Hope you enjoyed a few items I bought!!