Tuesday, December 10, 2019

We're Engaged!!

Shit got REAL Thanksgiving week! I was surprised and so happy! He did such a great job making it so special for me! He hired a photographer to capture the moment and I am so happy that he did so we can have these pictures forever and ever! He did it right outside where we live it's decorated with all white lights for Christmas, as you will see in the video below! A couple years ago we went to dinner down there and were just amazed with how beautiful it was- we ended up moving there too! It was really sweet he chose that location and I get to see  "the spot" everyday!
💕
Check out how it happened in this small video I made with the pictures! 

PLEASE NOTE: Quality isn't the best as I HAD SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES uploading!!



Thanks to all our friends and family for your support over the past couple of years getting to know us as a couple.