Monday, November 25, 2019

What I'm Thankful For...

"My life isn't perfect but I am thankful for everything that I have" 
🍂

This time of year I really try and think of what I am thankful for. It's not about the food I get to stuff my face with, or making a Christmas list or buying gifts for people for me. OF COURSE I love that but that's not what's important. This year was one of the best years yet for me. I am extremely happy, my family is healthy and has grown closer than ever. My friends are all still amazing and I am so thankful for all my friendships I have.. I have also made some new friends! I can genuinely say I can count on every single person in my life no questions asked! 
🍁
Health is something that has been an important to me this year.. after loosing Kate I really want to make sure I am healthy (Even though you can't stop breast cancer from coming) but I've keeping up on my Dr's appointments, thinking twice what I put into my body, trying to workout, stay active. etc 
🍁
My family went through a scary incident this year. My Nana got really sick with MRSA but she bounced back fairly quickly and I am so thankful for that! We all learned from what happened and my family is just very aware and more in tune with one another especially her! She learned to text :) 
🍁
I don't have to boast about how thankful I am for Derrick... but I AM. He's amazing and we share an awesome healthy life together! His family has become my family and vice versa, we are all very lucky to have one another. 
🍁
Being Thankful is something you should feel all the time not just this time of year. Today we get so wrapped up in what we don't have or what we wish we had etc, but we should all try and just be content with our lives.. If your not satisfied with your life it's your responsibly to change it. I did that a couple years ago and it was the best thing I've ever done... and I am thankful for that strength that I have mentally! 
🍁
 Being able to use my creativity in different ways is something I am thankful for. I started this blog to help get some ideas off my chest in hopes people will like it! I also took a lot of crafty classes this year that I really enjoyed doing with friends!  

I wish everyone a healthy and happy holiday season! We are all about to become busy but just remember to take a few minutes a day and just realize how thankful YOU are for everything in your life!
🍁
Some other things I am thankful for...

Thankful for my positive outlook on life.
Thankful for my home
Thankful for my job 
Thankful for my vacations I've taken this year 
Thankful for Being safe and healthy this year.
🍂