Monday, September 2, 2019

Houseware Dupes!

When I moved into my new apartment we desperately needed new flatware!  I did not realize how much money that was going to run me on top of buying everything else we needed. Two of my favorite home stores is Crate & Barrel and Target... who doesn't like Target? I came across a flatware set from Crate & Barrel that I love but it was pricey, so I kept shopping around... then came across a very similar set at Target which was much more affordable ! I was so excited. Both have the same Hammered design look I loved. TARGET FOR THE WIN! 


Crate & Barrel 
Mesa 20 Piece Flatware Place Setting $ $89.95


Target 
Arkita 20pc Stainless Steel Silverware Set $29.99


Floral Jar

You've prob seen on my Facebook & IG that I did a new DIY floral jar. I got the idea from Anthropologie. They sell them from $44-88 dollars.. like what? I thought to myself I CAN DO THAT! So I created my own..  Check it out!

Here is the Anthropologie Floral Jar


Here are mine... 
I still haven't figured out a cost yet. As I've made 7 so far and I still have some supplies left, I did spend less than 42.00 on everything! This is a WAY cheaper option and you can create your own colors! 




White Dinner Plates

I personally like white dinnerware. Its classic, easy to match with other colors like bowls or serving wear, and I also feel like it can't go out of style. Of course I wanted Crate & Barrel plates but they were going to run me some money... so here's what I came up with..

One simple white plate from Crate and Barrel is $4.95 



I FOUND MY PLATES AT DOLLAR TREE, YES I KID YOU NOT! Honestly, they are well made white, simple and 1 DOLLAR. If they break you don't feel bad! I have actually been using dollar tree plates for years... They are great, and i'm not cheap I just like a good deal!




Do you have any houseware dupes?? 
I want to know what they are!!