Tuesday, August 27, 2019

August Purchases!

I hope everyone is having a great week! I cannot believe August is almost over! This summer flew by... as much as I love fall & ready for football.. I hate kissing summer goodbye! 

I wanted to share with you a couple of things I purchased in August! I am sure there will be one of these posts every month, since I am always PURCHASING! ugh... its ok.. YOLO right!? 

Rae Dunn Serving Platter and Bowls. 
I love her line but for a while I was getting bored with it! I thought these were different since you don't see much of her stuff in black! I purchased these from TJ Maxx found them in the clearance section which makes it even better! It's going to be perfect for fall and winter! Plan on breaking these out for football food! 


Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
I have been using this for a few weeks and LOVE IT. I have tried a few different primers and I seem to be reaching for this one the most. Its lightweight  SO SOFT ON YOUR SKIN, and it comes out clear. I wear it under foundation and sometimes just some powder and its great. Only downside it's a small tube! I'm going to need another one soon thankfully it's affordable! I got mine at Target!



Alana Boho Multi- Print Swimsuit
I purchased this off prettybash.com I wanted a new swimsuit for my vacation coming up in October. I love the colors in this an the fit is great. It's a one peice but you still feel sexy! 
Jenny Boston-Next Level Top
If you know me, you know I am obsessed with ordering from Jenny Boston! If your not familiar with them- ask me and i'll tell you all about it! I think their stuff is so cute, affordable and just TOOOO easy to order! I have bought a few pieces from them that I love but this one seems to be a favorite right now- I can wear with leggings or jeans and dress this up or down! 

Bath & Body Works Candle 
Sweater Weather- IF YOU DO NOT OWN THIS SCENT GET TO THE STORE AND GET IT FOR YOURSELF NOW!!!! Kate introduced me to this scent 3 years ago and I haven't stopped buying it.. I have it in the wallflower plug ins as well! It's considered  a fall scent but I can burn this all year round! I usually buy 3 wick candles too! I don't remember why I would buy a single wick!


Frizz Be Gone Serum
Anyone else suffer from frizzy hair in this heat?! I never used to be that bad but this year its been bad enough for me to get something! I don't want to spend a lot since I don't need it all year so I found this at TJ Maxx and its been working wonders! A couple pumps before I blowdry it or even let it air dry! NO FRIZZ!! They actually have a pretty good hair section in the store!

TruSkin Vitamin C Serum 
I purchased this after I got a facial. I was told it would help brighten my skin and help clear up some scaring I have. I have acne prone skin to the max, and I just felt like my skin was looking alittle dull. This has definitely helped me out a bit. Feels good going on and I do feel like my skin has improved a bit. I've been putting it on after I wash my face at night. There are over 7000 reviews on Amazon, check it out! 



If you have any questions about any of these message me! thank you for reading!