Sunday, August 25, 2019

Bike Riding... Why I do it

In the beginning of the summer Derrick and I bought Bikes! It wasn't planned it just happened!  I knew it would be great way to get in some exercise and keep active!  We try and go out on the bikes after dinner during the week! 

Not only do I bike ride for the exercise but it helps clear my mind too- I don't think about a thing! At times I feel like a kid again! Our days can be so hectic that its a nice way to relax (even though it's definitely a workout!) As I mentioned in my introduction I live in an area where there is a lot of historical surroundings and great scenery so I do enjoy exploring all those spots! We also have a few friends that live close by we will stop and see! It's become one of our favorite things to do! It's also a nice healthy activity we can do together and spend some time with each other! I highly suggest buying a bike, even if its a good used one! Look around at yard sales, FB marketplace etc or even sales at sporting good stores! We've have had a lot of fun on ours and it really is a fun & great way to get some exercise in! 

According to Cycling Weekly a few Benefits include..
Improves mental well-being
Builds muscle
Cuts heart disease and cancer risk
Improves your sex life 😃



Governor Oliver Ames Estate Park Easton MA 



Let me know if you have a bike and wanna go on a ride! I'm always up for it!