Monday, September 9, 2019

Farm Life

Have you been to Langwater Farm yet? It's located in Easton and it's a beautiful farm with a few cool things to do! Lately, I have been getting my veggies there, fresh veggies are just so much better, and I found it easier to pick them up as needed instead of once a week and risking them go bad! 
If you haven't tried one of their tomatoes 🍅 your missing out! 





Fall is approaching and I discovered when I went there recently they started making their homemade FRESH APPLE CIDER DONUTS! 🍩 Another thing you must try! 
They are the best when they are HOT!

I also discovered they make their own salsa which is FANTASTIC! 🍅

You can also go there to pick your own pumpkins! 🎃 I saw them out already!

I had been wanting to do this for a long time - Pick your own Flowers... it was a lot of fun and my flowers are beautiful. Basically, you pay $11 and change and you can go out into the fields and pick your bouquet! For an extra 2 bucks you can get a mason jar to put them in! The flowers are GORGEOUS! and if you are a sunflower fan you will DIEEEE!


Here are some beautiful pictures of the farm flowers! 










Not only does Langwater having homemade apple cider donuts, fresh veggies, and gorgeous flowers, they make pizza sometimes! 🍕
They have a real brick oven onsite and host their own pizza nights with Shoveltown Brewery- I can't wait to check it out! This farm is a great place to bring the kids, your boyfriend, husband, mom- whoever! You won't be disappointed!

Unknown said...

Awesome job! That was a fun afternoon!