Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Summer went fast but I enjoyed it a lot. It was definitely busy. My grandmother got sick in the beginning of the summer with that came a lot of time going to see her and making sure she's okay. She's a VERY important person in my life and I am happy to say shes doing a lot better thank god! 

My goal was to relax and have fun this summer and I felt like I did just that! Went on a couple of overnight trips, ,went to a concert, went to some cookouts, enjoyed my new home, laid out by the pool (which always feels like vacation) and just spent time with family and friends! 



This Fall I do have a couple of things I am going on... heading to the cape for a couple nights, going to Florida for a week, going to a Patriots Game, Derricks birthday, birthday parties, and celebrating my Anniversary with Derrick!

I plan on doing a few fall activities without breaking the bank! Here are some of my ideas.. 

Bike Riding- there are some great trails around here and it would be cool to catch the foliage!

Have A Picnic-  I love this idea and always wanted to do it! I just need to research a good spot where I can do this.. maybe Langwater, or a local park! Would be fun to do with your sig other, girls day, or a group of friends!!
Pack some sandwiches, cheese, snacks maybe a some wine! 

Apple Picking- This has always been fun to me and I discovered a winery that has apple picking so I can do both in one day which is a plus! 

Host A Game Day- love to do this! We love having friends over to watch the Pats game! It's so much better than going to a bar! I usually make some food and usually some people bring a dish so that helps out big time! 

Host A Game Night- I've always wanted to do this because it seems like so much fun! I need to Find a fun game to play! Any ideas?? I just need to figure it out! Have everyone bring what they are drinking and definitely a snack of some sort. Makes the night that much more fun! Kinda into murder mysteries! 

Local Events in Town- My town usually has a couple fall events, like a harvest and craft fair, our local brewery has a few events, Langwater farm. One way to find out is Facebook, I find manyyy of events on there!

Wine Tasting- I love to entertain and always wanted to throw a wine tasting. Get a group of friends, assign them a wine and snack to bring and have yourself a little tasting! 

What are some of your Fall plans???