Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hammer & Stain (South Shore)

I am pretty much OBSESSED with this place. If you haven't been it's such a fun experience! It's a wood and paint DIY studio! They host events all the time but they sell out SO QUICKLY- They get posted on their Facebook page, so follow them so you get the notifications! If you are ever interested just buy a couple of tickets and find a friend to go with! I usually go with a couple of friends and its such a fun girls night out! I've done a few events and even hosted my birthday party there last year! 
You can also BYOB, and food! So you can sip on something while you work on a project! The owner Janet and her staff are SO nice, and the studio is decorated awesome. Don't be intimidated by some arts & crafts! Its fun!
This is a great addition to Easton for sure! 

 


Check out some of the pictures from the projects I've done!

Christmas workshop 
"Get your mistletoe kisses here"



I hosted my 31st birthday there! 
Had a amazing group look at all the projects! I am on the left!

Great way to bring friends together doing something creative and fun!

Notice the wine 🍷


Summer wood flower workshop
So much fun and came out amazing!
Colors they offered were so vibrant! 

Finished product- Girls night!


Fall Wood Flower Workshop
Detailed pictures! (Notice the wine again 🍷) 

 






The wood flowers were my favorite! They look great in the house!




Have you been to Hammer & Stain??? 
Check out their website HERE