Thursday, July 30, 2020

Summer Purchases!

Old Navy Faux-Suede Cross-Strap Slide Sandals


I have been wearing these on the weekends! They are simple, comfy and really make an outfit look great! They are also ON SALE!!



Target One Piece Suit 
I have been reaching for this suit alot lately, the colors are great for summer and the fit is comfortable as well!



Amazon Cover up 
I have been loving this lately! It's lightweight and its perfect to throw on over a bathing suits and to pair it with some jean shorts! It has cute ties on the side that help make it look flattering! 


Waffle Knit Tank
I purchased this off Amazon too! I love the fit you can wear it with a pair or shorts or even leggings! This shirt comes in a ton of different colors! I recommend this top for sure! you can even wear it in the fall under a cardigan! 



Booty by Brabants Croco Skin Leggings 
I have a few pairs of her leggings but I always bought the original style. I have had my eyes on this color for a while but it was the croco style so I decided to give them a try! They are thicker than the originals but I do really like them!  I have been putting them on for my workouts and just lounging at night with a sweatshirt! The Rose color is super pretty! I plan on picking up the gray ones next!


Lazy Jane Air Dry Shampoo
I picked this up after I saw a blogger post about this. I used it a few times now and I do like it alot! I haven't been blow drying my hair at all lately so this helps eliminate frizz and flatness without the heat! You use it just like regular shampoo and conditioner and it smells really nice!