Tuesday, November 5, 2019

MY skincare

I've never been one for an extensive skincare routine, mainly because I'm lazy AF in the AM & PM, but I have learned that your skin needs care even when it looks good! I have struggled with my skin for a very long time. It's not perfect by any means! I breakout, I have scarring, I have oil, the occasional inflammation pimples,  the list goes on. This year a really tried to focus on my skin and take it seriously, and honestly I should have done this WAY sooner in life. I was always one to try new products all the time then switch them out and I WAS NOT HELPING MYSELF OUT AT ALL. I have finally found a skincare routine that works for me... 

 I started to get facials. Its money but it's worth it! I see a woman who uses all natural products that has really helped me out, plus she gives the best scalp massage :) 

I spend money on my skincare, my skin does not allow me to just buy from CVS or Target. I do use one though I'll get into that. The Mario Badescu line really works for me. 

I use more than just a face-wash. I used 2 different ones I switch off daily, I used a facial spray, toner, vitamin c serum. face-masks, and moisturizer. I wash my face before bed every single night! EVEN WHEN IM DRUNK!

I make sure to drink water. You might think its not important but it is! 

I go through my makeup more, and clean my brushes!

Derma Rolling has helped me a bit. I bought one off Amazon. I try to do this every few weeks! You just have to make sure you really clean it! 


St. Ives Acne Control Wash- I use this in the morning when I take a shower. It's a scrub but a nice feeling one! Smells great too! Only one I can get at Target!

Mario Badescu- Acne Facial Cleanser- I use this every night when I wash my face. 

Mario Badescu- Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater- I will spray this on my face after a wash it. It leaves it feeling very nice! This can help reduce the redness of irritated skin. 

Mario Badescu- Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea- I will use this when I need hydration to my skin! I used this a lot last winter. I will switch back and forth from the Rose water and this one depending on how my skin is looking/feeling.

Mario Badescu- SPECIAL CUCUMBER LOTION- I  WILL USE THIS AFTER I WASH MY FACE BEFORE A SPRAY! I apply to skin with a cotton pad. This Removes excess oil and T-zone shine. Helps dry up existing breakouts.

Mario Badescu- Oil Free Moisturizer- I will use this to clean skin before makeup and all that

Tru Skin Vitamin C Serum- I swear by this stuff! I am on my second bottle I use this after I apply all my products. I will use before bed and before I put on my makeup.  


Mario Badescu- Buffering Lotion- I use this when I can feel a pimple starting to form or when I have a full blown pimple. troubled areas etc. This is a spot treatment. I have been using this less and less which is a good thing. But it definitely helps with pimples/ breakouts for sure! 

The Better Skin Co- Lava Magik- I got this mask/ cleanser in my FFF box and I have been liking this lately as well... I have only used it a few times but so far so good!!