Sunday, August 11, 2019

Why Life Wine & Snacks?

Hi & thank you for checking out my blog! I never thought in a million years I would start one but I'm hoping that it turns into a great journey! It's time I try something different and challenge myself. I am not doing this to make money or try and be a famous blogger- I'm doing this for fun!

My mind is always thinking of new ideas- things to cook, things to buy, things to decorate, crafts, planning a party, places to travel... the list goes on and I cant wait to share it ALL on here!

I am always up for a great craft class. I have a studio in town I love going to!  Cooking is something I really do enjoy doing, I get that from my mother who is an amazing cook! I am always making new things in my kitchen! My newest go to is my Instant Pot! I also like to dine out on the weekends to give myself a break from cooking. I have a few favorite spots but always looking to venture out and try new things when we have the time, this summer has been so busy but fun!

I am 31 and loving LIFE right now-  I live in Easton, MA with my amazing boyfriend. We share a gorgeous apartment right in the center of town where there is a lot of historical surroundings, couple of restaurants, and great scenery! I work full time, and have been with the same company for seven years.

I love WINE - not all kinds but I have been trying to try new ones!! I try to go to as many wine tastings as I can, and buy different bottles of wine to try but my favorite is Kim Crawford! She makes a great wine! Cooking with wine is fun too!

SNACKS are my jam! I love snacks and apps! I love making them and best of all eating them! Even though I should chill out on snacking, I cant- they have always been apart of my life :) With Football season coming I will be probably be sharing a ton! 

Life Wine & Snacks are just a few of my favorite things! 


Thanks for reading... cheers 🍷